What is it ?
Just like an online college course, where the videos are pre-recorded and everything is already set up for you. So you can start whenever you’re ready, and work through the lessons at your own pace. And it’s lifetime access, so you can re-do the lessons as many times as you like.
Who is it for ?
- Beginner students who are already comfortable with the material in Essentials №1.
- Intermediate students looking to refine their technique and ensure there are no gaps in their core skills and knowledge.
What will I learn ?
- Foundations of static pole with emphasis on correct form
- 36 static pole elements
- 12 static pole combinations
- 12 reviews of elements from Essentials №1
- Techniques for core climbs, (static) spins, transitions, and inversions
- Proper dance and pole terminology
Some examples :
- Ronde de Jambe Dismount
- Wrist Seat Jazz Split
- Hood Ornament
- Lifted Back Hook Spin
- Back Slide Thread the Needle
- Bicycle Kick Dismount
- Hook and Roll Spin
- Outside-Inside Leg Hang Switches
- Helicopter Spin
- Basic Inversion
- Straddle Inversion
- Inverted T
These are reviews of Rafaela’s other PPU courses that have already been released.